To Apply For Grant Funding

  • Local  Governments
  • Grant Funding is available to local governments to assist in adding or upgrading infrastructure, public facilities, public services, housing, neighborhood and downtown revitalization, and other special projects. Application deadlines are dependent upon programs being pursued. For more information, contact a member of the C&ED staff.
  • Home Owners
  • Home Repair Funds are available to assist in repairing individual homes to eligible applicants. To be eligible,
    • you must own your home;
    • you must live in your home;
    • the home must be stick built (no mobile homes);
    • you must income qualify; and
    • you must have home owners insurance.
    • If you meet all of these requirements, please call Barbara Johnson at 843-473-3951 for an application and you may be asked more detailed questions.
  • Economic Development
  • The SC Revolving Loan Fund is available in Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, and Jasper Counties. The fund is being managed by Catawba Regional COG. For more information, contact Randy Pellisero at 803-327-9041. Statewide assistance is also provided for the SBA-504 loan program.

Banner Photo: Heron Crossing Apartments, Ridgeland